weShare® Patient FAQs
1. I have been told that I have been sent an invitation e-mail but I cannot find it, what do I do now?
If you are using a private e-mail account (like yahoo or gmail):
If you have already been send the invitation from our system, but have not received it, please check your email’s spam folder. Sometimes, the registration email gets filtered away from your general email.
If you are using a corporate email (one provided by your clinic/practice/hospital system, etc…)
If you are using a corporate email and the message isn’t in your inbox or spam folder, please contact your IT desk/system administrator and ask them to allow emails coming from the “weshareuro.com” domain.
2. What is my registered email address?
Your registered email address is the email that your doctor’s office uses to communicate with you and to send you the weShare URO invitation email.
3. Why do I need a passcode?
Symptelligence has included a passcode to enter the app so that your private information is protected. We want to make sure that you maintain control over who accesses your private health information.
Download Patient App
1. Where is the app? I don’t see it on my phone…
First, please make sure that you followed the above directions and that you downloaded the app. The app icon looks like:
If the app doesn’t appear on any of your home screens, please select “Apps” and scroll to the final page to locate weShare. The app icon can be seen to the right.
Please scroll to the last of your home screens (swipe from right to left). The app icon can be seen to the right.
2. What is my Apple ID Password?
The Apple ID is only applicable if you are using weShare URO on an Apple (iOS) device. In order to download any app to an iPad or iPhone, you must have an Apple ID and password. Please reference the following links to setup an Apple ID or to reset/retrieve your password:
Set up an Apple ID – https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204316
Reset your password – https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201487
3. I’m on the app and my PIN isn’t working, what do I do?
First, please make sure you’ve already created your PIN by registering for weShare URO. If you already have, please contact your physician and ask them to “reset your passcode.”
Patient Data Recording
1. Why am I entering my normal sleep and wake times before starting a diary?
weShare URO asks you to enter when you go to sleep and when you wake up because you cannot enter the first recording of the diary within this time period.For clinical reasons the first diary recording must be done during normal waking hours. Completing the weShare URO diary as directed will ensure that your doctor gets your health information correct.
2. How do I know what questionnaires my doctor wants me to complete?
The initial weShare URO invitation email will list which questionnaires your provider requests that you complete.
3. What is the difference between a diary and a weScore™?
The weScore includes both the diary and a questionnaire score to give your provider a more accurate understanding of your condition and how you are feeling.
4. How long do I need to do a diary for?
Each diary will last for slightly longer than 24-hours beginning with the first recording. Your doctor may ask that you complete more than one diary during your treatment.
5. How do I measure each urination episode (the volume of urine)?
To measure, you must urinate until you are finished into a measuring cup:
- Measure the amount of urine in ml (cc’s) by recording the number next to the line that the urine reaches – be sure to level the container before measuring
- When done, pour the urine into the toilet and rinse out the receptacle for later use
6. What if I forget if I’ve already entered something in my diary?
You can access your current diary cycle summary by selecting “View current diary entries” from the application’s menu. You can access the menu by clicking on the three lines located at top left of the screen:
This page shows you all of your entries from your current diary cycle.
7. How do I see the results of everything I’ve done?
To see the results of your entries, please enter the menu by clicking on the three lines located at the top left of the screen and select “history.” From this page, you will be able to see the results of your diary just like your physician.